Since the Knecht Medical Arbitration Agreement is proprietary and subject to federal intellectual property protection, each physician must agree to a license agreement.
Under the license agreement, the physician is given a license to use the Knecht Medical Arbitration Agreement for as long as s/he is providing medical care, treatment or services to patients.
The cost of this license is subject to a one time license fee PLUS a monthly subscription fee:
Plus Monthly Subscription Fee
A monthly subscription fee of $100.00 entitles each subscriber to have legal counsel on retainer for the following subscription services:
- You and your staff may contact us for any Knecht-MAA related questions.
- Technical support.
- Updates to Knecht-MAA.
- Updates to Knecht-MAA materials.
- If you move or change your practice, please let us know so that we can address whether any changes need to be made to your Knecht-MAA.
- If you feel the definition of qualified physician needs to be changed under the Knecht-MAA, we will be happy to address this with you.
- If you feel the definition of patient’s physician needs to be changed under the Knecht-MAA, we will be happy to address this with you.
- We will attempt to reduce your medical malpractice premiums if you are insured.
- We will practice the art of law so that you can practice the art of medicine.